Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A new and better introduction. :P
Started by [E] inactive lmao

My other introduction was awful, so i'm making a new one! :excited2:

I'm belle.

So I will be friends with any newcomers, or people who just like me.

If you're reading this at new year, then Happy New Year.

If you're reading this at any other time, then Happy Any Other Time!!

I'll be very active on Minetown, mostly in the evening as i have to go to school. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

See you on there.

-thatrandomplayerwhodoesntjustputtheirusername
@10189528 wrote:
I'm belle, and i'm a panda.

BRTky.jpg

JK belle welcome aboard glad to have you in minetown!
thank you
It's pretty evident by the fact that you made a second introduction that you do care if people like you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jared's 7 Step Program to Being Less Annoying:

1: Stop Making Introductions. If the first one is a failure, the rest of them will be train wrecks too.

2: NEVER say "#yolo". That's a good way to get shot.

3: Stop saying you're a panda.

4: Stop trying to make people like you. This will come in time from playing on the server and getting to know everyone.

5: Don't impose your opinion that we all love you to make yourself feel better.

6: For the love of God, please fix your signature.

7: Memorize step two. Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're feeling down about yourself, want someone to talk to, or just want some friends to play with, then get to know people in-game. That's where you'll find friendly people, the forum isn't the best place to do that.

39400-Val-Kilmer-you-may-go-now-gif-Etao.gif

~Jared
lol i forgot what my signature is... what is the picture on it?

also, i honestly don't care if people like me or not, because i know that nobody does like me because i said i got murdered by a torch. You don't know me enough. stop criticising me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
Quote:
If you're feeling down about yourself, want someone to talk to, or just want some friends to play with, then get to know people in-game. That's where you'll find friendly people, the forum isn't the best place to do that.

I already know lots of friendly people btw.
@10189528 wrote:
i honestly don't care if people like me or not

Then please stop trying to get us to like you.
@10189528 wrote:
i know that nobody does like me

This is the forum equivalent of imgur & reddit's "I know this will get downvoted into oblivion but..." and "I know this will be lost in user sub". You're saying it for attention. Please stop.

This is constructive criticism. If you don't want to be criticized, then internet forums aren't your cup of tea.

I'm just trying to give some advice from one member to another.

tumblr_lm4ref3XYp1qci63s.gif

~Jared

Author of "Jared's 7 Step Program to Being Less Annoying"
Well... that was interesting.
Np