Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Swearing
Started by [E] Sergio5o

Username: Sergio5o

Date of Ban: Unknown (Months ago)

Person who banned me: Unknown But think it was jimbo493 (maybe)

Reason of ban:Swearing (if i remember correctly)
Hello Sergio, I will be handling your ban appeal today. Please give me some time to look into the reason why you were banned.
Thank you so much!
I have reviewed you case and have reached a decision. In order for you to be unbanned you will need to write a 200 word essay on why profanity is bad and how you can use intellectual words to express yourself instead in a more professional manner. Please keep in mind that after you are unbanned you must follow the rules set forth on our website.

-YFM
I dont really understand the way an essay works, since I'm only twelve and never actually wrote an essay but thanks for reviewing it anyways
Sergio,

My apologies for not for explaining to you how an essay works. Seeing as you were swearing on our servers i assumed that you were old enough to understand an Essay. None the less let me explain it to you. An essay is merely an intellectual word used to replace a written paper. What I want from you is a 200 word paper (or forum post) telling me why swearing is bad and how you can express yourself without swearing. If you are thinking WOW 200 words is a lot don't worry its really not. The reply to you is at least 100 words already! If you have any more questions about an Essay feel free to ask me or even your teachers. The might even be willing to help you.

-YFM
wait... What do you mean about a forum post?
Sergio,

This will be my last reply to you until I receive what I have asked for. Let me explain this one last time. In order for you to get unbanned you will write a 200 word reply to this forum. If you don't understand this then ask your parents or you teachers I am sure they will be willing to help.

-YFM
YFM

This is my ban appeal for the minetown server I played on almost a year ago, anyways; lets get down to the point. You said 200 letter unban plead or whatever, right? Yes? Ok, so here we go... Swearing is bad because you can easily hurt someone's feelings and make them feel bad about themselves. You can also easily use kinder words to speak with other people. I can use nicer words to describe me or other people by just not sayin "bad words" or swearing or profanity, the fancy term. Like the oldish saying says; "If you don't have anything nice to say to others, don't say anything" I will do my best to change... At least on this server and maybe also on all servers, but anyways, I hope I can be unbanned as soon as possible, and I hope to get ranked up on prison again soon. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I miss that server, but this will be it, thank you for your time and goodbye.

- Sergio, the cool kiddddd:D
YFM

This is my ban appeal for the minetown server I played on almost a year ago, anyways; lets get down to the point. You said 200 letter unban plead or whatever, right? Yes? Ok, so here we go... Swearing is bad because you can easily hurt someone's feelings and make them feel bad about themselves. You can also easily use kinder words to speak with other people. I can use nicer words to describe me or other people by just not sayin "bad words" or swearing or profanity, the fancy term. Like the oldish saying says; "If you don't have anything nice to say to others, don't say anything" I will do my best to change... At least on this server and maybe also on all servers. I can just turn off chat if I ever feel tempted to curse or be mean or whatever, but anyways, I hope I can be unbanned as soon as possible, and I hope to get ranked up on prison again soon. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I miss that server, but this will be it, thank you for your time and goodbye.

- Sergio, the cool kiddddd:D ******************(messed up the last one)*************************