Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MineTown Mod :D
Started by [E] Baber

Hey MT,

It's been a while since I've posted or been ingame, I've been lurking though and it's good to see everything is going great.

Recently I've been working on a Christmas Mod which I got my first "public" release. It adds 25 new blocks and items, 4 new tools, 4 new mobs, 1 new tree, 2 new music discs, and 1 new generating ore.

I've been pondering the thought of MineTown because I'd been a part of it for many months, so now I'm going to make a mod for MineTown.

This will be purely NPC based with maybe a few items, but I figured the following: Anyone can have their own NPC.

Post a reply with an attachment of your skin and I'll try and incorporate you into it.

Staff are monsters that will come out at the night,

Players are passive and will come out during the day.

Hoping you guys are having good holidays

Baber

It's not much, but I wanted to have the MineTown feeling somewhere I could still play.

NPC's will have the name tags above their heads just like in the real MineTown
Xxtrey1996xx
Seriously? I need a little more than a person
Welcome to the mod, Trey.

Will need a lot more besides you.
liamzebedee

Oh and for future reference, if you want the skin of any player, the URL is in this format -

http://minecraft.net/skin/liamzebedee.png
^I need your skin please
HKX-4-7

423610.jpg

Mob: Would like to be the replacement for the Ender Dragon... (Am an Ex-Mod so I'd classify for Mob)

Why? Because, My 'Species' are Technological Demon Dragons.

I know you don't have to do this Baber. But I would really Appreciate it if you did..
lbpfp
HKX-4-7 wrote:
HKX-4-7

423610.jpg

Mob: Would like to be the replacement for the Ender Dragon... (Am an Ex-Mod so I'd classify for Mob)

Why? Because, My 'Species' are Technological Demon Dragons.

I know you don't have to do this Baber. But I would really Appreciate it if you did..

Lol... sure, if you texture the 15 files I would need lol
I'll try, no guarantee. But I will try.

Just send me the files, and tell me what I'd need to do/use to get it done.