Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal.
Started by [E] thefunwithagun

Username: thefunwithagun

Date you were banned: 12/17/11

Person who banned you: ModernDragoness

Reason you were banned: I don't understand why.

Somebody stole 3 stacks of diamond from me. After going through a long ordeal I got given 3 stacks of diamond blocks. I made a shop with rosie2999 and I moved in with her. She gave me a chest and I told her I was putting valuables in it and not to take them. The next day she stole them. I did get mad and spam global, I'm sorry. However wouldn't you be mad to if someone stole 3 stacks of diamond blocks from you. A mod came to help and said she took the diamond however he wouldn't help me. He said since she had access it was between her and me.

I got mad and I did call the mod mentally retarded. I'm sorry, however he said she took it and he wouldn't help, that makes me mad. I made this post and was banned the next morning. Please Help! I just spent 8 hours making a HUGE monster trap for people to use and as soon as I was done I got banned. I can be better now that I know how to cprivate and lock land and stuff. Please let me get back on, I'll stop talking about stuff like this and spamming and I'l just make a petition and try to work it out with the robber.
Let me make this clear to you. The server logs just about everything that happens on it, including chat. You cannot get away with having a huge tantrum and for lack of more fitting word, bitching, at people, then being all sugar sweet to upper staff pretending you're innocent. You cannot take stern warnings to behave yourself and get away with claiming that you were horribly treated and abused. And a big hint, having a mod tell you that you're a step away from being muted/jailed doesn't mean logging off and on will reset the jerk-o-meter. Make an appeal when you've gained some maturity and know better than to play two-faced with staff.
I was bitching, and I was being 2 sided. I'm sorry, I was just a stupid idiot new to the server. I now will make a pe and handle things correctly. Please let me back on the server, it took me forever to finish building my monster trap and giant mine and as soon as I finished it I was banned. I can handle things correctly. I am sorry. I logged on and off so I could check the minecraft wiki and minetown.net. I am sorry that I was playing 2 sided.
I think a couple days to cool down is necessary. I read your post earlier as well and I agree with MD that you need to learn a bit of maturity and composure so that nothing like this happens again. However, seeing that this is your first ban, MD 'MAY' reduce it to jail time when she feels you are fully aware of your actions and the consequences that you will receive should you ever cause a commotion again. But as I said, this is up to MD.
I agree with MD about the ban.

Perma banned and not coming back. People like you are not welcome to minetown, you do not treat mods like you have done.

@Zionia please dont be so soft on bans, this is not jail worthy (Jail should be used for minor offences). Think of it like this; do you really want someone like this on the server again? He has anger issues and its obvious he will lose his temper again.