Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Are you kidding me!!!@#@$Q@!~
Started by [E] thefunwithagun

EDIT: I was mad earlier, sorry. This is new.

Somebody stole 3 stacks of diamond from me. After going through a long ordeal I got given 3 stacks of diamond blocks. I made a shop with rosie2999 and I moved in with her. She gave me a chest and I told her I was putting valuables in it and not to take them. The next day she stole them. I did get mad and spam global, I'm sorry. However wouldn't you be mad to if someone stole 3 stacks of diamond blocks from you. A mod came to help and said she took the diamond however he wouldn't help me. He said since she had access it was between her and me.

I got mad and I did call the mod mentally retarded. I'm sorry, however he said she took it and he wouldn't help, that makes me mad. I made this post and was banned the next morning. Please Help! I just spent 8 hours making a HUGE monster trap for people to use and as soon as I was done I got banned. I can be better now that I know how to cprivate and lock land and stuff. Please let me get back on, I'll stop talking about stuff like this and spamming and I'l just make a petition and try to work it out with the robber.
It's your own stupid fault

You can lock chest so only you can get in them

/cprivate

Then hit the chest

But then again

They did steal a considerable amount of money and you clearly told them not to take it I

Also you did not know about cprivateing so I see no reason why the mod would refuse to help!

I clearly states in the rules NO STEALING

And my bro got done afew weeks ago from taking from an unlocked chest so why don't they help you!?!

I am very surprised at this!

Hopefully a mod will see this and help, until then cprivate ALL YOUR CHESTS

If you want two people to be able to acces your chests just type

/cprivate (your name) (other persons name)

Then hit the chest
Unfortunately, I will have to agree with the mod's actions in this case. If you give access to a chest to someone, it is both of your chest. Whatever promises you make with those who share rights to the access of your belongings is on you entirely. Be sure to store wealth in your own chest with /cprivate so no one can access it but yourself. If someone accesses a cprivate chest, there is no question that it was theft...

I do not know about the other incidents. If you let me know about them in-game or through message I can let you know what I think on the matter and possibly help you out. But this one is on you.
Actually, thefunwithagun, I have decided I'm going to ban you. You are rude to the people that try to help you, rude to the people that can't, have LIED to staff, spammed global, and still are ridiculously stupid. Please fulfill your threat and go elsewhere. This server wants HONEST people that actually want to be part of the community.

Edit: I forgot to mention the part where you spammed Global and tried to act innocent about it. -.-
I changed my O.P. Please read it.
I totally agree to keep this person banned with no chance of another ban appeal.

Go be an asshole on another server, you are not welcome to MineTown. You have been IP banned from the forums and soon to be IP banned from the server.

/Locked