Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] BRONY ISLE (island) REVAMPED AND STRONGA for Bronies and Mlp Fans
Started by [E] Victor_daworker

Hello fellow players. This thread will involve ponies and bronies. If you have a problem with the very idea of "Ponies," then i kindly ask you to leave this thread Ty.

Ok Now this will be a total revamp from my previous post. "MLP Brony Island Project What!!!"

The Project name "Brony Isle"

The purpose is to provide any farmable materials needed for any brony or mlp fan in this rpg world, and provide a meeting spot for any occasion. The island is currently under construction to expand and reformed to be a symbol that any brony can be proud of.

Now this project that I myself have started, became a behemoth of grand proportions. I started in october with only 1 thing in mind, find an island, make a roller coaster based theme park but due to limitations and materials needed it would be near impossible by myself to make a theme park to be impressive enough for this marvelous server. So I started with a tree farm but one thing led to another, I ended up making different types of farms to provide the wood, wool, slime, gold, etc.

So the plan has changed. I will now make this island a center of farmable mats to provide and encourage my fello bronies to create and be proud of their pony related creations!

I can not do this alone. I will make this a region where we can grow together as a community. Share creations, materials, info, youtube vids, funny stuff. Together we will make a Community that will kick "Plot" which any other region will be jealous of.

Come Join the Brony Brigade <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Contact Victor_daworker - Owner of region

I will post below Of the following farms I have created for any brony to use. Please be mindful that I am only one person and alot of the farm projects are incomplete due to my time constraints (and rollbacks aren't helpful lol), and materials.

Alot of thought and love has gone into these farm projects so please be mindful and don't troll. Positive comments are greatly appreciated. Remember "Friendship is magic."

Note - The second image below is the desired island shape for everyone to recognize.

Need helpers at the moment and I will be glad to be your friend. TY
Obsidian Farm - Status - Complete

One of the toughest and elusive material to obtain "Obsidian" This is the first farm I created. And a lot of error and learning came from it. 2 weeks to complete.

Obisidan is created and mined here, thats all I will say. hehe

Available to the Brony Community
SLIME FARM Status - Incomplete - due to large size

This project was the bane of my past month. I hope you people appreciate it, lol

This is a very active slime farm due to close slime capable chunks. Since the last 1.0 update slime spawning has increased to layer 40 so yay more slimes spawn grounds. Should be about 11 layers of chunk size floors. So far this project is half way done If you see the squares on the second pic below. More slime can be produced from this capable chunks 4 done, 8 more to go. weee...

1 week alone was just to learn how to make a farm. And 2 weeks after that was wasted on a bad slime zone.. oy vey.

Available to the Brony Community

Update: The farm now has a lobby floor on top and slime spawning has drastically improved. No warp yet. Need someone with donation power to request one for me. Last picture was 10 minute wait on Hard Mode.
WHEAT FARM Status - Almost Complete - Not a priority

Built this to save time on farming, why manually collect each wheat while water can do it faster.

I wanted to breed my own sheep so I built this. Problem is that this server has some sort of glitch where all my sheep disappear for no reason, strange.

I believe this could be changed for another type of farming, but I did not look into it. Join up and try it yourself if you want.

More can be made in a more appropriate area but that can wait for now.
Cactus Farm Status - Complete but useless at the moment

I don't know why i built this.. It took about 4 full days together. But it looks cool.Hmm I know

It could be 20% cooler if I re-purpose this into a sugar cane farm = Profit lolz

Available for the Brony Community.
SHEEP FARM - Status - N/A - Some weird glitch is preventing breeding and sheep disappear.

If anyone got any idea to solve this, it would help us all greatly. Since you can't make a good sprite art without wool. And wool is so expensive.

Available to the Brony Community, well if this is ever get fixed.
MOB SPAWNER - Incomplete - Due to heavy need of slime pistons - possible movement to a more suitable area

Made to spawn all the nasty stuff and kill em without the need to get your hands dirty. And no need to stand 16 blocks away from their spawn area just 128 blocks i believe. Good provider of arrows, rotten meat (why), gunpowder (kinda useless for tnt), spider silk, etc. Who knows from further updates.
Redwood Farm (Pinewood Farm) -Status - Incomplete - Due to time and massive size - Improvement can be implemented if expanded to bedrock.

The purpose of this farm is to chop your way down from the sky to bedrock. Using pistons to hold your saps to tree maturity. Then move the dirt out of the way with the piston and voila your wood ride to bedrock.

Note - its important to replant saplings for this to continue providing wood. (no duh)

Total work to create this - I dont know, I lost track lol. I started this when i joined until now today.
Local Store - HARDPLACE - Status - Incomplete - Plugin switch - ugh

This store will be open to all for their material needs for a price of course.

Took about 1 week. yep

Community materials will be available somewhere else.
MY HOUSE Status - Completish

This lovely pile of house is a result of 1 hour hard work and labor. My shack of solitude if you will.

My priorities is to the Brony project. Practical builds is all on my mind right now so yeah.

Decor and statues will have to wait. lol

Thank you for looking.