Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Mikes

Username: Mikante

When you were banned: 12/30/14

Person who banned you: Um I honestly do not know since I'm pretty new to the server. At the end of the ban reason is "~Pl". I do not know which staff member this is.

Reason you were banned: Supposedly X-Raying.

Other information: Well, I do not know why a staff member would think I was X-Raying. I was just mining and found lots of resources including some diamonds. I got back to my home and got banned instantly.
Hi, im Huntress54, ill be handling your ban appeal today. Let me start out by saying that you were caught mining in 0% light. You did, in fact, find quite a bit of supplies while in 0 light. There are rules against x-ray and brightness mods, so im going to ask you to come clean if you have either of these.
Hi Huntress54. I did not realize I was mining in 0% light. However, I do not have any brightness, nor any x-ray mods installed on my computer.
Well i'm having conflicting evidence here, i have someone saying that you clearly dug straight to the ores in question. So i'm going to ask you again if you have any mods that would aid you in finding ores or specific blocks?
No, I do not have any mods that aided me in finding ores and/or specific blocks. Okay, here's what happened. I go mining in my friend's mine. I start to find red stone, iron, and lapis lazuli. Thinking that there must be diamonds near these ores, I start to dig around the area that I found these ores in. After looking through the area and even going to another strip in the mine, I finally find diamonds.
Well im sorry to say this, but there is too much conflicting evidence for me to believe you. Seeing as you keep denying that you use anything when it is obvious you are using something, im going to have to ban you for 2 and a 1/2 weeks, should be enough time for you to reflect and delete what you are using. Upon returning, turn in all of your invintory to a staff member to deal with. Please read the rules carefully and i hope to see you back on Agharta.