Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Alright, so I'm stuck as a guest. My application was accepted.
Started by [E] TheBioOrange

My username ingame is TheBioOrange, same as here. I double checked, that's what's on my application. Now that was accepted, but I'm still a Guest on the server. Now to make matters worse, I decided to explore the server a bit while I wait to get it resolved. I end up in WarWorld, and I'm not even the five minutes when I fall through a busted up floor into an empty basement that's impossible to escape. I can't break or build anything as a Guest, and it turns out, I can't talk. Not even if I switch the the guestchat channel. I don't know why. So I try some commands. I don't know if it's because I;m in WarWorld or what but:

/MVTP cannot be used in this area

/warp "you do not have permission to use this"

/ModReq cannot be used in this area (really, I can't talk to a mod in WarWorld? What the hell?)

/kit cannot be used in this area

I tried /tpa on like 15 people, no replies. I'm guessing they can't hear me.

I can't kill myself because I can't lose health or energy,

Also, I've messaged I think 7 mods and admins on the main site and I haven't got one reply. I made sure to message the person who accepted my application, and the six others were all online at the time. No replies all day. I saw four other Guests fall into that hole too and just quit. And I wasn't online all day.

Seriously, patch that thing up or enable some commands on WarWorld, or give Guests the right to save themselves. This is useless. Also, help?
I've had a similar problem, minus the war world hell..... My application was accepted as well, but I am also still a guest. anyway, in relation to your problem, just use the /spawn command, or the /mvtpguest world commands.... I may have , messed up on that last one, but you could also check with the /help command. other than that, there's really nothing I can do, and a mod or member may have to dig you out... I would if i could, but like I said, I'm a guest.
Oh, did I forget to list those? Yeah, /spawn "cannot be used in this area", /MVTP can't be, like I said, and that applies to all MVTP locations, and /help, "cannot be used in this area", which to me is ridiculous.

Also, I should clarify, when I say I can't talk, I've never BEEN able to talk. Not since I first logged in. So I wasn't muted or anything.
Oh... well. that sucks.

Well, nothing I can do unfortunately..... Sorry then.

Actually, hold on a moment....

Uh... have you tried /pe commands yet?

Probably won't work either, but it's worth a shot, I think.
I'll try, what commands are there, like /pe "something"? I've never heard of them.
/pe cannot be used in this area.
I think it's some kind of petition for help? I've never used them, but from what the /help function says, it basically goes like /pe <open> <msg> . good luck figuring out what that means :/ but, if you can get it to work, it should help. (also, the <>'s were just there for demonstration purposes.... i don't think you need them.

Edit: Well, Shit. Sorry then.
Well, thanks anyway. You're more helpful than any of the staff has been. Honestly, I don't want to put out any negative feelings here, as a newbie on the scene, but I am really not impressed with these guys. At all. I may have to move on to another server.
Guest?

Capital letters?

Ctrl+F no results found?

Please member this guy right away.

He also has a spy for his avatar.

edit : well now there's 1 result for plz

edit2 : now there's 2.

If I ever get out of this mess, I think we'll get along just fine.