Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Petition 5191
Started by [E] lord667

Hi,

So, yesterday, I logged on and found two signs at my /home telling me I need to move my castle and its protection, and to "please contact an admin for assistance" - reason being that Natedog feels I'm too close to his pre-existing castle (to be fair, you can see one while standing outside the other - I thought the distance was OK but I guess I should have checked first). I opened a petition requesting an admin to move the castle out of sight of Natedog's pad (it's a big castle, 129x129 with stuff built on the surface and at bedrock); I logged back on today to see Danni had closed the petition, with the comment, "no, move it yourself".

I'd already been told by another mod that I'd be able to get help moving it, after I petitioned to check that the signs were genuine; so I'm a bit confused and I'd just like an admin to confirm whether it can be moved. If it's possible, but requires a donation, I'm happy to meet the cost rather than repeat weeks of work. My region is "lordplace".

Thanks in advance.
The signs were placed on Lord's land after we looked into the issue regarding Nate's castle. I was not the one who placed them, but I was online with him at the time and he told me that we would be able to move Lord's area but it would require a higher mod them me to do it and we just needed him to be online at the same time as the higher admin.
I've checked and there is more than enough space between your castle and Natedogs so it doesnt need to be moved. People are always going to build just outside the region protection so if natedog is having a hissy fit then he needs to expand his region to prevent others building. We cant move buildings everytime someone builds just outside a region protection, its far too much work for us to do this.