Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Year... New Skin
Started by [E] YouFoundMe

With the new year just around the corner I got to thinking... Its time for change both IRL and in Minecraft. With that said what better way to change in Minecraft then to develop me a new skin.

With that said....

Youfoundme Skin Contest!!!

Rules are simple. Design a skin for me, Youfoundme, that is respectful and clean. Other than that let you minds go FREE!!!.

It can be anything.. A person/robot/animal/etc etc.. Anything goes. I will choose the winner on Jan 1st and will pay 10k MTC to the winner.

Good Luck and I look forward to seeing what you turn out... POST Skins in this FORUM Thread.
One other requirement: I must have "Property of Novaleigh" on the bottom of right boot
Bottom of right boot? You mean Brilliantly displayed all over entire figure, right? XD
Put "Nova was here" on the bottom right boot Mwhahahahah
@1215969 wrote:
Bottom of right boot? You mean Brilliantly displayed all over entire figure, right? XD

Nah, this is what I was referencing: screengrab_Andy.jpg
I understood what you were referencing, but I would have to stake my claim much more boldly than that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
All this talk and not one single skin yet... what a shame...
you posted it two days ago lol
2 days left to upload you skins. Remeber winner get 10k mtc.. and the possibly to dress my character for the next year!!!

Looking foward to what you have!
Any advice on which direction you want to go in?