Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal (unfairly railroaded by a mod)
Started by [E] Scoobs420

Danni your the only mod who saw that I was the only one out of line. MANY other members AND mods said they didnt think I should be punished. This was my FAVORITE server but now I was jailed for 10 hours, then banned because your probably friends with the ones I was fighting with. Im a helpful, kind player and just because one small group of friends didnt like me you jailed me and then banned me when I understandably got mad about it. 10 hours? 10 HOURS for getting in an arguement? You should be a good mods and check the logs, look at the disgusting and VULGAR things predspread and them said about me and my friends. Nothing I said was that bad, which has been said by many players. Also id like to bring to attention the fact that I tried MULTIPLE times to /ignore them and it wasnt working. I think I just got railroaded, this is ridiculous and unfair. Now I have to go onto some second-hand server and start over all because 4 or 5 of you dont like me. Danni this is so one sided and Your a terrible mod if you didnt first HEAVILY evaluate BOTH sides, Thats a mods job. This is so ridiculously unfair. I could see if EVERYONE on the server hated me but so many people there liked me, i had alot of friends and people I helped. Your ridiculous, Hopefully this matter will catch the ear of a better mod such as Zionia or stryk, someone that knows how to manage a server fairly.

I am requesting for a different mod un attached to the people i was arguing with to review this, danni was unfair and rude, and called me an "ass" after she jailed me.
scoobidiot.png
While you may not be the only offending party originally, you certainly took it the farthest by insulting staff members earlier today. In my opinion the ban, as well as the epithet, were warranted. Also, there were a number of staff on besides Danni who shared this opinion, such as Grifff who was the one that actually banned you. Make good your "threat" to find a new server, your presence here really does not seem welcome, and your chance of an appeal is quite slim.
Whatever, thanks alot. This is why you guys are being DDOSed. Friendly staff my white ass. Go rot <3
This is why you're banned. You sir simply are an ass. <3
Actually no, im a really nice person. But predspread took his screenies and won a onesided arguement making you hate me. They were the ONLY people i talked to like that, because i was treated as such first. I never provoked anything. You guys just took his side and didnt give me a chance. Its fine, your not the only good MC server out there, im sure i can find one that doesnt go down every ten minutes and roll back 20 hours too. I love you minetown stay golden <3
If you wish to Ban Appeal you need to follow the proper layout:

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1113633-ban-appeal-posting-guidelines

Also, unless you are the member who has been banned or a mod, then you really do not need to be posting here.
Pyre thanks for being nice to me while ive been on this server, but its not worth it anymore. Theyve turned everyone against me. Thanks for being so helpful while i was here though you were one of the few cool mods. I appreciate that. Im moving to Vaultcraft, twice the uptime, no rollback, and the shops work like there supposed to. Thank you though.
Scoobs420 wrote:
Actually no, im a really nice person. But predspread took his screenies and won a onesided arguement making you hate me. They were the ONLY people i talked to like that, because i was treated as such first. I never provoked anything. You guys just took his side and didnt give me a chance. Its fine, your not the only good MC server out there, im sure i can find one that doesnt go down every ten minutes and roll back 20 hours too. I love you minetown stay golden <3

Actually that was the only screenshot I took. Onesided? Hell you post screenshots of me saing stuff to you I'll gladly go ahead and do my 10 hour jail time man.

And also, the reason why we get DDoS'd is because we're second to none. Other servers cannot compete, so they try and take us down, ya see?

Also, perhaps people wouldn't have taken my side if you hadn't insulted everyone who said anything in chat.

I hope I never encounter you again and wish you the worst of luck in the future.

Sincerely,

-pred
Before I lock this I have one thing to say. I am going to start heavily enforcing our rule that only people directly related to a ban appeal or a mod will be posting in them. I will delete any other posts not related. Don't take it personal its just the way it has to be. Too many times these ban appeals turn into flame wars and I am tired of going through pages of crap when a ban appeal should basically be 1 or 2 pages. Thanks. Locked.