Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server Rollback
Started by [E] Sayomie

ObiWanHoshizaki wrote:
Only lost digital things so not awful at all. Still have the community which is why I am here.

You betcha. The community is never getting "rolled back".
Sorry, I problly sound stupid

But don't you have a save that saves every 30 seconds so you only need to rollback 30 seconds?
BARNEY626 wrote:
Sorry, I problly sound stupid

But don't you have a save that saves every 30 seconds so you only need to rollback 30 seconds?

We do have a save every 30 mins but what that does is it saves it into ram and only on a backup does it take it from ram and transfer it to the hard drive. What happened with this roll-back was that we had some error's and it ended up with the physical server being restarted. Since the saves where in ram ( Ram being cleared every time you restart a computer ) we had to go to the last back up.
Ok...I like the rollback...LOL
I am unable to get on until later tonight so I have a quick question. I had to serve jail time and completed it late Tuesday night. Will this roll-back effect that completion or will I have to re-serve my hour? And this would happen the only day where I spent all day on MT and get everything done. Haha
Ok thanks for explaining!

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>