Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server Rollback
Started by [E] Sayomie

Today, we had a 20 hour roll-back due to some technical issues. Due to the scale of the roll-back, there will be no refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you, but we believe that to provide you with the best service possible we can not have the staff bogged down with refunds for a week. Again, we apologize for this and hope that you have an enjoyable playing experience in the future.

Sayomie
I like this... But then I don't.

I lost a god dam sheep spawner!
Oh dear!

There goes a silk touch stone pick lol
Only lost digital things so not awful at all. Still have the community which is why I am here.
...... 35 stacks of nether brick..........
just think of it as 'the last 20 hours never happened. It was all a dream...There Is No Spoon" now, will you take the red pill? Or the blue pill?
Zionia wrote:
just think of it as 'the last 20 hours never happened. It was all a dream...There Is No Spoon" now, will you take the red pill? Or the blue pill?

Blue Pill 4 u ... I am sorry, but im not spending another 2 hours mining Obby for my frind .... hehe.
If you want to know what happened, the dedi had to be rebooted manually from the datacenter causing the ramdisk to be wiped so we had to rollback to the previous backup. Nobody is happy, we are aware of it... I'm not happier than you, I have to redo a bunch of work on the server which is equivalent or worse than 20 hours of building.

We apologize for the inconvenience... we will be putting more mechanisms in place to avoid those issues in the future.

Cya
Don't you have a constant backup save?

So if the main drive is wiped the backup one will be used
BARNEY626 wrote:
Don't you have a constant backup save?

So if the main drive is wiped the backup one will be used

... and what do you think we did ... ?