Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server Down
Started by [E] lucaspg

Has anyone else noticed that the server is down a whole bunch lately? Its really starting to bum me out. Is there a issue?
I agree, every ten minutes it goes down for an hour and MineTown is the only server I go on!
bugs with new updates and DDOS attacks have been causing some issues. should be good once we get them all sorted out.
OK thanks. Its down right now an I hope its up soon. This server is the best experience yet I have seen. Thanks.
As far as the DDoS attacks go, this all goes to show us that we need to be nice to our guests... Never know when one might slip on the proverbial 'black hat'
I wish my arm was longer... apparently I "Can't reach server".
hurrrr
was on for about 30 seconds and noticed everything is gone. House, items, armour. Then got kicked. Sure it will be fixed but was a shock.
LOL I warped to my farm and the whole facility was gone... Surly that was an old save and everything will be restored when the server is back to normal
I refreshed, it showed one person on, great connection, I tried to join, and apparently I am not white listed? Lol then refreshed again and said can't reach server.