Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Connection refused?
Started by [E] _pync_

Hello! I was playing the server (mc.minetown.net:25565) just fine at my parents' home just about an hour ago, now at my home computer it is saying that my connection is refused?

What causes this?

Is there anyway to fix this?

I am eagerly waiting to play c:
Its happening with me right now too. Server must be offline for whatever reason. I have a perfect internet connection with server strength excellent and It still happens. Not much you can do
same thing here. possible server problem
Ohh I see, thank you very much both of you. I was worried I may have been mistakenly banned after searching this problem on the forums. Hope it comes back, soon! c:
yea i have the same problemm
Server is down. You can look at the home page of minetown.net and see that no one is connected. Hopefully this will be resolved soon as I too am eager to resume my frolicking!

Votes up! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
The server is down... You can see this on the main page (Minetown.net) indicated by the orange-down-pointing-arrow
I don't want to come across as a whiney bitch here, which I very well may be being one but it seems like lately the server is either down or lagging so hard its pretty much unplayable. Getting EXTREMELY sick of it especially since i have very limited time that I can play due to work!
Anyone got any idea why it's down?
Yes, well, when I created this thread everything was still green, so I am sorry.