Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Agharta 1.8 Bug/Glitch Report Forums
Started by [E] YouFoundMe

Hey Minetowners. With any major update comes bugs and other glitches. While we have worked to fix a number of these prior to releasing 1.8, some still exist. With that said please use the following format to report bugs to us!

Ingame Name:

Bug:

We will try to get them asap.

Known Issues and Fixes if available

Connecting to Agharta - Fix: Try to direct connect to the server using the ip: agharta.mt.gg

Kicked While Connecting (with Forge) - Fix: Opt 1) Run an un-modded instance of MC Opt2) Try and update forge

Craftbook - Signs - Fix: Double Check your sign to make sure the brackets are in there.

Kit Issue - Water Blocks (possible lava blocks) are disappearing and not detected in play inventories.

Creative Server:

Issues with UI and 1.8 blocks - Fix: None ETA: Unknown
Enderguy9

Bug: In Creative, when I try to place the new polished stones, they get placed, but, if I break one of my placed new stone blocks, the whole stack I have in my inventory turns to normal stone.

Thanks!

-Ender

Issue has been noted by Staff
Whackjob278:

bug:I can't get on the main server cause because i'm stuck in event and i cant switch back

Issue Resolved! See Fix mentioned in OP
All issue up until this point have been added to the Original Post. Please see it for Fixes/Other bugs.

-YFM
When I try to log in I get this message now:

Kicked whilst connecting to Agharta: If you wish to use IP forwarding, Please enable it in your BungeeCord config as well.

I haven't changed any of my settings except to update forge to 1.8 so I could play on a 1.8 server

Help?

Issue added! A fix has been found
Try just using a normal 1.8 instance, rather than forge. Should be good then.
tiny.1400001476.png
wrote:</span>

All issue up until this point have been added to the Original Post. Please see it for Fixes/Other bugs.

-YFM</q>
Ok I think I found a new one. My water blocks I had stored (a double chest full) are gone, as well as the few extra stacks. Also when I use the water kit it says it gives it to me, but nothing happens.

The issue has been added to the tracker.
Not so sure this is 1.8, but I am a 15 dollar donator and my inventory is saved by DC, I really not sure why I have it

This is fixed now, thank you for the report! -kosa
All Issues have been added or Resolved Above this Point. View the first post to see fixes or issues.