Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The day we never saw coming!
Started by [E] leronzadok

I mean, I give kudos to staff for finally upgrading, but a bit of a notice would have been nice. I cleared my schedule today so I could work on a build, and now instead I get to wait for Aggy to come back up. I could have tried to clear out another day's schedule had I known that we'd be upgrading today.
I do want to apologize for the time sink that this update has resulted in. I did not envision the update to take this long; I had underestimated the sheer amount of conversion that needed to be done. My deepest apologies to those who wanted to play this evening and to those who had cleared their otherwise busy schedules to make time for the server.
any thought when update is gonna be over?
any news on the update
Last I heard from the management they were not expecting it to take this long, and they could not predict an accurate time that it would take for the server to come up. Thats not to say that its going to take forever, just that they cannot cement down "It will be up in one hour/two hour/etc"
I WANT ALL THE BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry you all have been waiting so long. It was expected that Agharta would take some time, probably the longest, but we didn't expect to be still waiting for the initial update phase to be running 10 hours later. Unfortunately this may still take several more hours. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
y48Tq2R.png
Just listening to a little Sinead O'Connor to pass the time. Come on, sing with me!

"It's been seven hours, and fifteen days....."
Quick update on the progress; Worked its way through most of what was causing the rather large increase in time, and we're working out the kinks now.

Again, we're deeply sorry for the wait, and hope you can have a little bit more patience. When we're finished, a post will go out in the "Manager Notes", so stay tuned!

Thanks,

~Pl