Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Warp Request
Started by [E] richard [2]

Hi! First go to /warp home then walk PAST the LOL (not mine) then go to the water-thing down the hill. I want it to be named epic

Thanks! (PS: Could I also get a 'This area is not yours' so only I can build there?)

PPS: My username is richardwebhw
Hello richardwebhw!

First off I would like to inform you that the only way you can receive a public warp would be to build a city/town that others will live in, or a shop/market building that will sell to other members.

However, if you wish to make a request anyway however you will need to stand in the exact spot you want the warp and open a PE using the command: /pe create

Then request the warp and tell us exactly what you want the warp called.

Also, to get a region protected so only you can build on it, you first need to build something to be protected, then open a PE on that spot and tell us how large it is.

Thanks for your time!
Hello richard! Just adding on to what pyrefangs said: I usually outline the area I want protected in 1x1 dirt towers. You only need to put these in the corners, so they know where to mark your region. I find it makes it quicker for the MODS <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>