Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Stickle

Username: Jackm4372

When you were banned : Today about 2 hours ago or somthing

Person who banned you: Zionia

Reason you were banned: Says i robbed some guy called Parker (spawner)... but i don't have any spawners or been selling any spawns iv just been making legit things with a guy called Tomallsop16 and shardy96. we have build lots together i even got a shop on their. i don't need to rob people and i don't have the time too.

Please could you provide me proof that i have stole of this parker guy please because iv been playing legitment and iv earnt all my items legit or bought them from other players.

Thanks

see attached file.
Oh, that picture is taken in my home. Thats cool stuff. And Zionia, is it possible to see someones inventory while there banned? Another thing is that I invited him to my house so he could use my Entchantment table and crafting table. Soon i had to go offline, and let him stay in my house trusting him. Obviosly that wasnt the right choice -__-
i dont know about inv checks. you will need to ask another mod.
Oh wtf i don't remember that. sorry if i did. what spawners was they?

I will gvie you like 3 Stacks for gold if you would like that in return it probly my brother he stays mine on weekends when im at work.

Sorry Paker =S

Also why would he need to use a table thing i have a room with like 3 in with lots of books around it.
you are responsible for anything that happens with your account. please change your password and do not leave it on 'remember me'. if something like this happens again, it will be perma-ban. i will remove the ban and reduce it to jail sentence.
Thank you Jack. If I see you ingame, please return the spawners to me.