Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Voting Issues
Started by [E] Azithropri

Considering I don't know which forum to put this in, I'm going to assume this one. I apologize if I am wrong!

Anyways, I can't vote on MCTOP100, as every time I do, the website tells me that a proxy server is being detected, and that I need to get rid of it and restart my browser. After fiddling with Firefox's settings and restarting it, the website says the same thing. So, I tried Internet Explorer, the browser of death, and it also gave me the same error. Does anyone know how to fix this?
It could be related to your internet service provider (if you are obviously not using a proxy...)

Which country are you from ?
I have the same prob

I am in England

I use an iPad 2 for the forums
I'm from the United States. I've never had the problem until now. I've always used my college campus' WiFi, and it's always worked up until now.
I use home wifi

Worked until recently
I think I figured out the issue here. I have only had the problem again when I opened multiple windows to the different voting sites. I'm not sure why that would affect it, but it works perfectly when I open a single voting site at a time.
Im no having a problem with this website telling me I have already voted today, when I know for a fact its been over 24 hours.