Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A Guide Section
Started by [E] Cameron [2]

I think there should be a guide section or more of a help/getting started section because I find it very hard to get started and get questions answered. The PE system works well but I feel like I'm bombarding the admins/mods with questions every 10 minutes.
Look at the top of the webpage, click the Wiki button = profit?
Even with the Wiki, theres still alot of unanswered questions
You mean like these kind of questions?

mc.minetown.net/wiki/index.php/Member_FAQ

Your point is understood, the wiki could have more content (which is being worked on), but it does contain a fair amount of basic server information if you search for it.
Yes, more of those such questions. Also, I am not knocking Wiki but there are still a lot of unanwsered questions there. I think there needs to be a guide updates on Wiki.. Ill try to work on them on word and then post them. Examples (How to Create a Shop, How to Buy or Permit Land, How to use the Credits Shop, etc) Just commonly asked questions or problems I first ran into when I started playing Minetown.

Cameron
I think some of the we have should reference the wiki, website, or any guide (even shortened like tiny.cc/mtSHOP for example) to remind/refresh players that they can help themselves instead of asking "How do I make a sign lift". Right now the Tips plugin is only being used to remind people about voting for credits, but I believe it could be put to more use than that.