Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Secret Santa Event!
Started by [E] Araetress

Howdy y’all,

Christmas is just around the corner and it’s time to bring a different type of event to the playing field! I will be hosting Secret Santa on Agharta! To participate, leave your name in the comments and it will be written on an in game piece of paper. This must be done before the 20th, or you won’t be eligible to participate.

On the 20th at 5pm (US Central)
we will be drawing names. If you are not online for the drawing, we will have to remove your name unless you inform me beforehand.

Now here’s the fun part, don’t go reaching for your diamond blocks, Mr. Steve; let’s

try to make the gifts meaningful for our person. So comedic presents are an option, but don’t be rude about it.

And it doesn’t have to be in game either; I know a lot of people on here are good at drawing or other forms of media,

Get creative guys!

We will be handing out the presents on the 25th and 26th for those trapped in the actual day itself. If you don’t show up on the 25th or 26th we will have extra presents for your person, unless you give me information before hand,

I’m going to try to work with y’all as much as I can.

Happy Holidays,

and I hope you join us in the Secret Santa Event <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

-H
Leronzadok
I'll be there.
Mischeeh!
belle592 will join
alecmckinley
kutha1
Mincedlemon
Blackshark220 but i might be later than 5 when drawing names because thats when my family eats dinner
idk if i'll be on at 5, what's 5pm us time in uk time