Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I know you all have questions, I hope this answers them.
Started by Unknown User

Hopefully this will clear up some of the various in game tells I have received. I know that many of the newer members that have been asking such questions may not be on the forums but I hope they at least glance at them once in awhile. At the moment my health is not the best. Its not a serious issue that cannot be fix, in fact it could be fixed but I'm getting quite the run around from the doctors around here. The stress of being staff (and one of the only staff members handling various things such as the market place and forum membership applications (I do know that Pl has been a big help with that one!)) paired with such complications have made the game far less enjoyable than it previously was. It is with a heavy heart and many a tear that I start my adventure as a VIP. That being said, when things are sorted out and on the up and up I would love to come back to staff. Hopefully this break from moderation will show players who do not know me that I am in fact human and, once you get to know me, hopefully pretty like-able.

That being said, I'm still the same awkward person willing to help where I can, just hit me up in game or even on the forums. If I can't solve your issues I can at least point you in the right direction to get things solved. I still want everyone to feel as if I am approachable for whatever reason they may have to speak with me. Wanna bury the hatchet? Great! Wanna make a new friend? I'm down! I'll have a lot more free time on my hands so I hope you'll all keep an eye on Northedge and its developments!
Can't wait to have you back amongst our ranks Nova. Get better and yeah.. you'll still be seeing me around. You can't get rid of me that easily I know where you live (creepy smile <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>). If there's anything I can do to help let me know.

YFM
Bye Nova
Not leaving, minetown won't get rid of me that easily. Just not staff for now. Think of it as me taking time to recharge my batteries.
aw nu