Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Join **The Clan Of Cthulu** Extreme building/pvp faction!
Started by [E] cthulu_rising

Today my brother (iirexxy) will take the enderdragon challenge and join the clan as one of the 4 elder priests. IF all goes well there will only be 3 high positions in the clan remaining.

still workin on meeting hall but it will have rooms for the 4 elders to stay if they please. A lobby for all the eggs to be displayed and a few more things im savin for members to find out! (^_^)
I wan't to join!
i want to join and be a elder
I want` to join!
I want to join. I have an ender egg, IIRexxy witnessed me.
ima join
Wow! first day recruiting we had 5 enderdragons slain and their eggs brought back. our elder priests have been chosen.

Adriedupleaf

mortar86

jambob

cauldweller

and iirexxy

we also have 1 average rank warrior

Paulosourus

For the time being we have are having an open house. /warp cthuluclan to see what we are about.

hurry! soon we will put a locked door on entrance.

constr should be over tonight or in the morning and will be immediately followed by at least one event.

the said event's type is undecided so dont ask.
I'd like to join, this clan sounds active... When should we set up a time to slay the beast?
contact me or wifey at any point in game and we'll b ready. we do this all day when im not modding. dragons are nothin to the clan haha but ur best bet is contacting Cthulu_Wifey bcause I have currently decided to focus basically 100% on my mod duties.

Thanx for ur interest and im sure u would make a great addition to our clan
wow rise of the factions? xD