Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] RES17CUE

Username: RES17CUE

Date Banned: Some time in the last week

Who Banned You: Unknown

Reason Given: Griefing

Additional Information: While away from my computer for an extended period of time, my friend Jawsoflife called me to tell me that he was banned. After hearing this, I checked and found that I too was banned permanently from MineTown. The reason given was griefing, and I was unable to recall at any time griefing anyone on the server. I will gladly replace or repair whatever it was that I griefed as I had no intentions for doing so. If this is not an option, then I apologize for the actions as I did not intend for them to be damaging to anyone. Thank you
If anyone could inform me as to who banned me it would be greatly appreciated. Would just like to know who I need to further explain myself to if the need arises. Thanks

Edit: Please, can anyone (admin, moderator) talk to me about what it is that I supposedly did? I love this server and really do not want to attempt to join another because it will not compare. I never had intentions of griefing anyone at any time on this server and I whole-heartedly apologize if I did. I really just want to know what I did and how I can put this behind me and log back on to the server I enjoy. Thank you
Hey, sorry it took me so long to get to this appeal, i generally try to be prompt.

*Please note in the picture it does not show who placed them, they were mine placed when I first joined minetown*

2011-12-08_185119.png

Eventhough your region was for some reason went into my area, you had no right breaking blocks that were not yours.

I am however in a forgiving mood due to the circumstances I will reduce your sentence to one hour jail time. Know this though, I am watching.
Mrbaconbitts, can you check my ban appeal too? res17cue and i are neighbors in game and were mining the same area together. thanks
Baconbits, I appreciate it and I apologize for the action. Common sense took a backseat after a few hours of playing straight and I wasn't thinking. Won't happen again