Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Application Rejection
Started by [E] toonafeesh

Hi,

I put in an application to join the server yesterday and noticed it had been rejected today with no comments. Is there any reason for this or anything I can do to appeal? I have only been playing MineCraft for about 3 months (and love it), but I need to find a good server which is why I chose MineTown.

Thank you for any insight into this.

If your application is rejected there is no point of us immediately telling you how to make one to get accepted...
I am not asking for you to tell me how to make one to get accepted. I am wondering what the next step is after getting rejected.

Do you want me to fill out another one? Do I appeal the first one? Is there a reason I was rejected?
Well, a mod/admin will hopefully reply here saying why your request wasn't good enough

Then you would make another including the detail you missed last time.
Thanks Barney, I may send a PM to the mod that rejected it as well just out of curiousity.

I appreciate the help.
Just message them nicely and they will reply and tell you why
Lol

That rhymes! Now I can be classed as a poet!
i had the same issue cept i was told why

go back threw and tell more about yourself and give honest detailed answers and it probably wont get rejected

good luck

-Rakuz
Look for contradictions, capitalize your letters, and make sure you sound mature.

Doesn't matter if you are or aren't, first impressions win in this world.

Once you've made yourself look more mature, add in spice.

For example, add something interesting about yourself.

Perhaps some literary techniques up in tharr?

Maybe you might want to tell us about

things like your experiences on

minecraft and other games

or servers that you have

been successful/

enjoy. This

creates

a cli

f-

f
What Drupe said.