Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban
Started by [E] Brambazai

Username:Brambazai

When you were banned : 8/12/2001

Person who banned you: ModernDragoness

Reason you were banned:I think because I had taken something from a shop but I didn't now you must not, I thought it was a action or something. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> I am sorry i will give it back ;(
Minecraft came out in 2009 how did you get banned in 2001??
Yes, I banned you for stealing from chests. I will be reducing the punishment to jail time because I understand there is a lot of confusion with shops right now and had your only action been a genuine trading attempt, I would have ignored the exchange. However, you raided a lot of chests and will have enough jail time (8hr) to consider the importance of not abusing plugin-related issues.

I highly suggest you be a shining example of good behavior on the server from this point on.
I am sorry rakuzion I meant 2011 and I live in Europa (you now the continent witch is falling apart by those Greeks?) and in Europa you first say the day-month-year
And i am sorry ModernDraggones !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will behave myself! always (actually i really didn't now there was a plugin problem)