Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Land reclamation project
Started by [E] TheBadFox

In the effort of continuing my expansion project/cleaning up my little sector minetown, I've found a few areas that seem to be abandoned and would like to take over and add to the city or clean up/demolish.

In the effort of simplicity, I will add the structures screenshots, location, former owner, and other related details.

The image attached is an aerial view of the area of most of the structures. You can see the area has been plagued by some griefing with water/lava along with people taking slabs from the road. I've been keeping it maintained off and on for a long while, which is the only reason it isn't a complete cluster****.
C: Guildhouse and wodden house

Protected: No

Owner:K42

Old guildhouse and someones home with a small wheatfarm. The wooden house has been occasionally griefed, the guildhouse is mostly empty except a few chests in an odd extension to the guildhouse from the roof
D: Stone Fort

Protected: Yes, "Seyphecastle"

Owner: Seyphealex, (forumname: shogun)

Player status: Probably gone ref: (http://minetown.net/forum/page/1/m/672632/viewthread/1356027-my-tower-should-be-kept)

This stone fort is also older than dirt, the owner was active up until September where he pitched a fit over his temp map structure being saved, insulting the server, sawine, ect (see link above).

It looks like even when he was online, probably moved elsewhere due to the unkempt nature of the inside.
E: House on cliff

Protected: Yes, "Drhagghouse" "minetown"

Owner:Drhaggiz

Last forum login:Jan. 20

This user was banned, but forgiven late December and only remained barely active on the forums until his last login on Jan.20,11. The house is protected, but still has the chest glitch caused from server updates some time ago abd probably hasnt been maintained since at least then
F: Door and underground tunnel

Protected: Yes, "Nurmslot"

Owner: Unknown

This is just a protected doorway with some tunneling underground, doesn't go anywhere or have anything inside.

-Edit- Located owner and purchased land, need the perms transferred to my name

See my report for details

http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1765072-paid-for-land-never-transfered-perms
The first three things are mine (in theory), the cobble box is an extension to my house, yes, was a redstone lab. The wooden box was originally for travellers during the night, looks like someone modified it since though. You can have all 3, not used them in ages.
Thanks for the cooperation fisto.

Posts deleted for simplicity
Jesus, that area looks like crap. Of course you may take it over.
Excellent, I will make it a wonderland of amazing.