Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned(Stealing nether warts)
Started by [E] RedX147

and as i said, i will unban him if he reformats the appeal correctly
Zionia wrote:
i was the one who banned him. it was a protected farm that may have been accessable during some of the issues earlier. but it was obviously someones farm. you dont find several hundred warts growing in 1 place that isnt a farm

Ah. So by that logic I should also be banned for having done exactly the same thing to someone else's farm shortly after the 1.0.0 update?

Since the official rules in the Nether are unchanged, and no one has seen fit to make any kind of formal declaration to that effect, he didn't actually break the rules. Nor did I.

When I happened upon someone's wart farm in the nether, I took not only his/her warts, but an enchanting table and 20 iron ingots out of a furnace.

If we're going to start enforcing rules in the Nether, those rules need to be clearly defined and posted on the main site by an Admin. Until then it is not appropriate to ban players for "breaking" rules which simply do not exist. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

(But good job, Zionia! You'll make a fine mod! Ultra-fast response time and a dedication to doing the right thing. Yah: Zis iz goot.) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

But I still think he needs to be unbanned, and then an Admin needs to make a sticky (tonight) outlining the new Nether world rules for all to see!
I think that if it was in the open and nobody wan near it and no sign...it is yours......because netherwarss are naturas
I wanted to make a thread explaining the new rules in the Nether, but due to a busy schedule because of college, I forgot. But I have some free time at the moment, so I'm going to make one right now.

As for his ban, I agree with Zionia; unless the nether warts are from a nether ruin, there is to be no stealing of them. More about this will be explained in the thread. Also, this appeal is not in the proper format, so I will lock this thread. Post a proper ban appeal and then maybe we will reconsider your ban.