Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned(Stealing nether warts)
Started by [E] RedX147

I will give back all nether warts i didnt know i could get banned for that, they we just there and unprotected, There was no sign saying "MY nether warts" so i was thought i was lucky. Sorry for Stealing, i will never do this again, i will return all the nether warts and Never step foot on his land again

!
He seems pretty sorry imo but obviously i have no say in it dude dont get your hopes up.

Btw your going to have to make a ban appeal in the proper format or you cant be considered for an unban <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Dude u shouldn't get unbanned there not YOURS WERE THEY?
rule number 3 of minetown do not steal
edit your post to follow the format of banappeals and it will be considered.
So..... Were these my nether warts? I remember having made a pe for someone who has stole mah warts! If they were mine, i would only let you back in if you give back DOUBLE what you stole!
Guys if you didn't notice he put NO SIGN WAS THERE TO CLAIM THEM

I don't know if there was any obviouse structures (like a flat soulsand floor or wall)

But from what he put it seems that there was nothing to claim them so...
keoni108 wrote:
So..... Were these my nether warts? I remember having made a pe for someone who has stole mah warts! If they were mine, i would only let you back in if you give back DOUBLE what you stole!

I laughed when i read this
The Rules in the Nether are not clear. No one has posted a big sticky saying anything like: "New Nether World Rules!" As far as I'm concerned, both griefing and stealing are OK in the Nether until an Admin makes a big post which says otherwise.

He should be unbanned.

If we're gonna start making rules in the Nether, that's cool (and there is good reason to do that now), but they need to be clearly defined and posted for all to see BEFORE people start getting banned for breaking them. That's logic, and science.

RedX: Who banned you? Which mod/Admin? I'd like to know.

Changing the rules is all good, but you've got to actually change the rules and not have some sort of clandestine tribunal in charge of who gets banned and for what in the Nether.

EDIT: I stole from a wart farm the first night we switched over to 1.0.0 -- and nobody said anything about it. Ban me! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
i was the one who banned him. it was a protected farm that may have been accessable during some of the issues earlier. but it was obviously someones farm. you dont find several hundred warts growing in 1 place that isnt a farm