Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Buying a house
Started by [E] drwaffles24

me and my best friend _XxHazelxX_ want to buy this house but the owner ,scottish, said we had to pay 300 diamond but most players think that is too much and the owner is like never on. we would like to lower the price and get the house asap.

if anyone allows us to the lower the price and buy the house please talk to hazel about and give her permission first ,to the house if we get it.
Never buy a 300 diamond house :L
but it is REALLY nice , and that is the house we are locked on <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Well good luck on paying 300 diamonds =) , recomended you look at the structure and build it yourself though
well zionia said if the owner doesnt respond to this post in 1week or few i get the house free
Hello guys, where would i build a house and could i have a shop next to it?
I am selling house lots at /warp savage

Have a look around and see a lot you like just type /mail write BARNEY626 'or' savage1106

And ask for the lot, plz include coordinates of x and z of the lot.

We will mail you back with the price

If you want to buy it then mail me (again) and I will get you permission and you will pay the money.

If there is no lots that meet your requirements we are willing to half a lot or build a new one.

Any q's MSG me on the forums

BARNEY626