Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal - No reason provided ?
Started by [E] neohack

Username: xxl3gitskullzxx7

When you were banned : 12/7/2011

Person who banned you: It did not say

Reason you were banned: i have no idea

i was just digging a hole and i got banned ? Firstly i would like to appeal this and second

at least if my appeal is not granted may i ask what the reason i was banned for was ?

I don't think ive ever stolen or griefed actually i did steal 11 sand from a chest in the ground once but it was not locked

whatever i may have done please allow me to understand why and i will gladly prevent myself from doing said thing ever again. i loveee minetown i vote daily,

i point out whatever needs tweaking to mods and our admin, i dont spam i would gladly open a blog for minetown its kinda sad i was going to donate tomorrow cause the hat thing with the torch is epic
2011-12-07_161628-Copy.png

You were caught stealing from a griefer trap.
mr. bacon that has to be a mistake ive never owned, or held any bookcases in the duration ive played. Is there any way that that could be a error i swear i know nothing about all of the items that are being shown 11 sticky pistons ? the only sticky pistons ive ever had were ones ive made to work on a mob trap and even then oni gave me the slimeballs to make them. Are you 100% sure that that is accurate ? but regardless i did steal apparently and i understand that every action has repercussions and i wont challenge my ban, i would like to be unbanned but i understand that you feel like im a risk to other peoples gameplay and im sorry i would like to say in my defense that i really have no recollection of the event in question and i would never knowingly steal from someone
Just wondering, what are griefer traps. Personally i think they are a cheap move against griefers ( i know that didnt sound right, but oh well) I think tempting griefers is the wrong way to go. I believe if someone griefs a house someone cares about, then he (or she) should be banned. But the traps are giving them an easier way to grief.

My Opinion. This is not Rejecting the work of All Mods. They do a wonderful job giving us an amazing server.

- parkerjdude

Thankies!
When someone joins the server, they are agreeing to follow the rules. The rules include not greifing/stealing other people's stuff. Grief traps look like "normal" structures and so as far as the griefer is concerned, the trap is something that someone has worked on and probably cares about.
Umm, I think you're reading the picture wrong. It says that you only stole the 32 snow blocks; that other person stole all of those other things.

Anyways. I will override bacon's ban and give you 1 hour of jailtime for being such an idiot. Come on, it's a fucking trap for a reason; anyone that stupid to steal from a trap like that deserves a ban. But because you're a noob, I'll let you go with the jailtime.

Locked.