Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Donation Question
Started by [E] LoneTonberry

I have no idea what subforum this question should go in so I'm going to post it here. If this is wrong I apologize. I donated 25$ Friday night because I had a bit of extra money which should put me at the 35$ donation package if I was reading the donation page right since I donated 10$ already. I made a petition to get the rewards as the instructions said (Since it wasn't my first donation) but have yet to hear anything from a mod.

I replaced my petition a total of 2 times now and rather than refreshing it every time the list gets inundated by new petitions I decided I'd just ask this question. When is going to be the best time for me to try to catch a moderator or admin when they aren't busy. I'm not in a huge hurry to get the perks from my donation but I do want to get this out of the way because I'm sure that the staff here has a lot more to worry about than applying donation stuff.

What I should have gotten was:

An upgrade to a large vault by adding a second double chest to it my current vault.

Changing my name color, I'd like this to be §6

Access to the /tpahere command.

The ability to use colored signs.

Access to the Signs, Stone, Fuel and Logs kits.

6250 MT Credits if I'm doing my math right (1250 credits per 5$ times 5)

I believe that is everything I was supposed to get based on what my donation would put me at in total. Again all I'm looking for is to know when would be the best time for me to try to get a hold of a mod to get this done so I'm not being a big burden to their workload.

Thanks in advance for your time.
I'll take care of that
Thank you very much Dobs.