Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Every time i log into minetown, i try to do something, the game freezes. HELP!!
Started by [E] 5p0ng3b0b

I really need some help i can't type,look around, even clicking the mouse the game freezes. It's only on your server and i have been a member for a somewhat long time. I have never encountered this problem before.
Did you log out in a specific location ?

...try again I guess I updated bukkit few minutes ago.
Ok i will, and OMG SAWINE RESPONDED TO MY POST!!!!!!
Yeah sorry, still having the same problem, Btw logged out in a dungeon if that makes a diffrence
I think Sawine was asking if you logged out in War World, the nether, event world, or some place out of the normal world.

My first thought is maybe a texture pack or mod you are running is creating a problem. Have you tried reloading a fresh copy of the game? Maybe update Java?

Just a couple ideas to try.
Yeah i'll try that nick you really helped me last time but i dont know. and i am running an hd texture but ive also done it without makes no diffrence
I can't even get onto the server! I think I've got the wrong IP address, could you tell me it please?
mc.minetown.net for future purposes, that is an unrelated comment spiderjockey <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> It's on the top of the homepage though.
It's saying 'timed out' after staying on the loading screen for about five years.
xD I don't know what to say to be honest. I'm not a developer of any sort for Minecraft. Haven't used Java in 2 years.