Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] War World
Started by [E] Sayomie

The spell plugin is temporarily disabled for performance improvement.
lol i wish i can play wand in war world today T.T
Same here like Nubkia. I type /wand or /tag to put a sign up and nothing. I manually try to tag a sign and it says not allowed. I tried to buy a wand for 1 credit at building next to ww spawn and it doesn't give me anything. So I have no idea how to get started and use all those cool spells listed above. I even went to minecraft wiki under bukkit magic spells and haven't quite figured it out yet. Maybe I will read it more carefully to see if I see a hint on how to get started. Cause as soon as I figure that part out, it's over people haha.
Wah? I dont know how I missed the memo by Sawine. Doh! Now i see why it doesn't work yet ok.
RobMayor wrote:
Same here like Nubkia. I type /wand or /tag to put a sign up and nothing. I manually try to tag a sign and it says not allowed. I tried to buy a wand for 1 credit at building next to ww spawn and it doesn't give me anything. So I have no idea how to get started and use all those cool spells listed above. I even went to minecraft wiki under bukkit magic spells and haven't quite figured it out yet. Maybe I will read it more carefully to see if I see a hint on how to get started. Cause as soon as I figure that part out, it's over people haha.

The spell plugin is temporarily disabled for performance improvement.
I would gladly invest all my points to cast gather then many many grenade spells. Sounds like a lot of fun! I was wondering what was up when I was just wandering around an empty and utterly destroyed map.
were can we go to find it.
how do i get a spell book and cast spells???