Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Police Uniforms for Goodsprings Police Dept.
Started by [E] Jeff Hendrie

General Uniform:

No Longer Used.

Secondary Uniform (level 10+ experiance)

No Longer Used.

Please use these when you are on duty, there is no pay, it's only a voulenteer Police Dept. But it works, and is run, as if you WERE paid, but you're not. Sorry.

Contact Jeff_Hendrie for a job. You MUST, agree to this oath to be an officer, and you MUST, understand, that if you break the oath, you may be dischared from police service.

I understand there has been a misconception about what the former version of this post has said, it was not stating that we could jail people, it would be that it would be reported, but not generally jail. It was referring to the fact that there is jai-time for some things, and it'd be preffered, somewhat, if there was some penalty for impersonating a cop, if there's any more misconceptions, or possible misconceptions, please reply to this thread. The jail in Goodsprings, I would like to e an official jail, but oh well. It's meant to reflect an early 1950s jail, so it's meant to be the way it is. Thanks.

This is the oath (Disclaimer: It came in caps off an old police website, so I didn't type it in caps.) --

"I DO SOLEMNLY DECLARE UPON MY HONOUR AND CONSCIENCE THAT I WILL ACT AT ALL TIMES TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY AND KNOWLEDGE IN A MANNER BEFITTING A POLICE OFFICER

I WILL PRESERVE THE DIGNITY AND WILL RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF ALL INDIVIDUALS

I WILL DISCHARGE MY DUTIES WITH INTEGRITY AND WILL PROMOTE UNDERSTANDING AND CONCILIATION

I WILL EXERCISE MY AUTHORITY AS A POLICE OFFICER IN THE MANNER INTENDED BY THE LAW

I WILL FAITHFULLY OBEY THE ORDERS OF MY SUPERIORS AND WILL BE READY TO CONFRONT DANGER IN THE LINE OF DUTY

I WILL ACT WITH HONESTY, COURTESY AND REGARD FOR THE WELFARE OF OTHERS, AND WILL ENDEAVOUR TO DEVELOP THE ESPRIT DE CORPS

I WILL ACT JUSTLY AND IMPARTIALLY AND WITH PROPRIETY TOWARDS MY FELLOW OFFICERS

I WILL CONSTANTLY STRIVE TO HONOUR THIS OATH IN MY SERVICE AS A POLICE OFFICER"

To arrest someone, (in minecraft's case, report someone,) create a petition with /pe new (who it is/was, what they are doing/did.)

Being a police officer, does NOT, mean you can act like a mod/admin, you are simply helping people, and helping protect the people in your town, if you Do try to/seem to try to, take the role of a mod/admin, you WILL be discharged from being a police officer. This is a game, but yet, it's not. If someone greifs, report it. If someone steals, report it, if there's a monster, kill it. You must obay ALL server rules. ANY jail time you get, will automatically remove you from the police force of Goodsprings. Thank you, and please, don't become an inmate, and don't mess it up for yourself. It won't force people to like or respect you, you're just voulenteering to try and help out. (MUST be a resedent of Goodsprings to be in the Goodsprings Police Dept.)
lol, what? Im curious how you run your jailtime and what you think you added to the server rules?
There are no things added to the actual list of server rules, thus the quotes around the word added, it's essencially the general rules on the signs entering the town of Goodsprings.
I can't say I'm happy to announce this, and I can't say I'm sorry to announce this, I don't really know how to feel to tell the truth, but, either way, I still need to state this. The Goodsprings PD Is shutting down, there's a lack of avalable funds, (I have to fund it 100% on my own), there's a lack of people still residing in Goodsprings, there's a lack of things happening there, essencially, it doesn't seem like the police stationt here is needed much anymore. So I'm closing it, "abandoning" it, but I sill still go and walk through it and such, but noone will really go in, or come out, it'll just be somthing for people to look at from the outside. The doubble doors inside to go upstairs will be restored, the door next to the stairs will be left, maybe, and not to be redundand, the station will be closed to the outside world. It'll be "isolated" pretty much to everything. It might open again, if the town has another "boom era", but otherwise, it's closed. There will be a sign at the front doors. The police officers will no longer have to report to the station, or wear their uniforms, but I will still continue, or try to continue, do do my job as a police officer, I will report isses if needed, I will butt-out if needed. Otherwise, I just want to be treadted as another, equal, member of the server, just as I wanted to be treated as an equal member, while I was a cop. I'll help out if needed, as I said, but I can only help to a cirtain extent, I'm not a mod, and will probably never be one.

Thank you,

Jeff_Hendrie.-

Goodsprings PD

Opened/Built. 11-20-2011

Closed. 12-23-2011.