Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] hackerfree11

Username: hackerfree11

When you were banned : 11/7/2014

Person who banned you: i dont know

Reason you were banned: i think it is because next to me is a unclaimed parkour area and i didint have parkour and grass so i think it is because i took from a chest 2 stacks of coal and 54 dirt
Hey there hacker, My name is Novaleigh and I will be the moderator looking into your appeal..

You were banned for stealing from Kosakriszi's chests, which may have been the chests you admit to opening. The rule you broke is "Do not steal from other players. Unless you have the owner's permission, do not "borrow" or otherwise remove items from someone's storage." This also means unlocked, unprotected chests. Unless there is a sign blatantly saying "Free stuff" or "Take me" One should not touch something they placed.

So, in hopes that you can learn from this error I want you to explain to me what you were doing and why you thought it was okay to take from a chest you did not put down.

So to summarize, please answer the following:

1. What made you go into an area not yours and open chests.

2. Why you thought it was okay to take items from someone else's chests.
1. because i neeeded coal badly and i didint have any other food 2. because it wasnt claimed and in the Long road there werent any sighns saying i cant take from unclaimed areas so im sorry and i want to thank JessicaRabbit for telling me how to do this ban appeal
If one is in need of materials there are surely players that would help you out, ontop of that there are shops that sell every item in game and by voting once a day you can make roughly 3k MTC. Those MTC can then be turned around and used to buy items that you need. Stealing, by any measure is inexcusable.

When going through the tutorial there is a sign that states "Right-click this sign for a full link to our rules page". Which upon clicking would bring you to our big rule page which has the rule I posted in my previous post.

A good rule of thumb is if its not yours, do not touch it.

I am going to give you one chance to provide a completely truthful reason as to why you continuously took items from the chests, knowing that right next to it was Kosa's protection.

I have you as removing (and not returning):

1 Book (The Holy Bible)

150 coal

1 redstone block

4 Chests

110 redstone

30 packed ice

3 golden apples

This is more than what you originally admitted to. Please keep in mind being completely truthful will lessen your punishement, lying will get you no where.
I Am Completely Trutfull thats all i took those are all the items well i did read the 2 holy bible books but i returned them
Alright, well after reviewing evidence and whatnot I have decided your ban will be One Week. You shall be unbanned on 14 Nov 2014 (California Time (PST)) sometime in the morning when I log on.
Fine I Guess <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Kinda Of Annoying In the long tutorial instead of puting a link Right that down i didint even see that right click sign
The sign is in the middle of the walkway, there is no way of missing it. While you are banned I suggest you take the time to read the rules that can be found at www.minetown.net/rules
Umm Nova Can i be unbanned its been 8 days <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Fixed. Sorry about the wait.