Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Protection request
Started by [E] Tinystoy2

hello i have no clue how this works but i have quite a bit of land and want to open my city and i need a little protection if any mods on could ya hep? thanks!
be on around 10ish
You need to stand in front of the area you want protected, and make a petition: /pe new <protection request, please.>

After you submit that you will receive a system message with your petition #. You can view all your active petitions at any time by typing: /pe list

You may add further information to a petition by typing: /pe comment # (The "#" being the petition number you received after you first created it.)

Petitions are answered in the order they are received, so just wait. If you've given the mods/Admin enough information about what you want protected, they will most likely be able to do it for you even if you are offline. However if it's unclear or they are uncertain, they may very well just close the petition and you would then need to create another upon logging back in.

You can check if an area is protected, and who it belongs to, by right clicking any block with string.