Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal - welshwill
Started by Unknown User

i was recently banned for griefing within minetown, and had openly admitted to taking items which did not belong to me.

however. the cause of my griefing was because i had myself been greifed by JWB123.

i understand mods are doing their job when attempting to find culprits and stamp out this antisocial behaviour online, but to incorrectly punish someone is a bit too far.

how would others react when items from your home had been taken, the moment that you log back on for the second time, to find that someone had placed something right next to your house and managed to fill it with lava? what is the first reaction to do? naturally mine was to attempt to contact mods. but because of the lack of mods online or the negligence from them towards me, how can i report what's going on?

i do believe that there is slight misconduct here, and would like to know how long i am banned for and what will happen prior to this.

I've already noted in my application form that i am no troll. i hope that you will take the time to respect that statement.

thank you

welshwill
Griefing is not the correct response to being griefed. Both of you have banned at the current moment. Both of you acted irresponsibly. PE's are answered in order, and always are sorted out. Just because you got impatient for a mod does not give you a right to take matters into your own hands.
sorry bacon. i have not meant to cause any trouble. hoping to be back in soon. will i get a notification or something via these forums if the ban has been lifted?
I never griefed your house I entered useing redstone
though bacon had told you in your ban appeal that you still broke the rules, and that your story was contradictory. hmmmm....
Saying you were incorrectly is a lie because you griefed my shrine.
so it's perfectly ok for you to grief my house in the first place? how can you justify your argument, when the catalyst for all of this happening is because you thought it was a clever idea to steal stuff from my house and let lava pour all the way through it? getting rid of obsidian where you dont want it is difficult when the only tools you have is a bloody stone pickaxe and have no money. i gave your wool back like you asked. you were the one who has taken this too far. I'm not going to argue with you. the least you can do is just wait for your appeal to go through and leave this thread alone. you are only delaying the ban lift, if there is going to be one.
If you two would please hold your private arguments in guess what PRIVATE it would be much appreciated. As you said earlier willjar
willjar wrote:
stamp out this antisocial behaviour online
i've stopped <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> i really have no problem with him anyway, i just want to be able to play again.