Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] McChimp's Mining Stockade
Started by [E] McChimp

We are not so much a faction as a company. We will mine, and the miners keep 10% of their finds. As You get higher up in the faction, you will start to get some of the gold we get from selling the stuff we mine. When you join the faction, you will get given a house inside the stockade, so you can live there if you want. We do have rules: you should listen to your supervisors, (the fourth rank up) as they have got to this position through experience. Also, you should never cheat the mine-the guards (Third rank up) Will kill you on exit of the mine to make sure you're not cheating it. Do not be afraid of this, the guards will ask you to drop all personal items into a chest (Unlocked but secure) before you have to be brutally murdered. If you are found to be cheating the mine, you will be demoted after a warning or kicked after a warning (Only kicked if you are miner (First Rank)). We see ourselves as firm but fair. The ranks are:

1: Miner

2:Advanced Miner

3:Guard

4:Supervisor

5:Ambassador

6:Executive

7:Leader

We are going to set up a town to accomodate our members. To join, contact me in-game or post a reply here explaining why you want to join, and your in-game name.
McChimp the only problem i see with the Killing on exiting the mine would be someone setting a /sethome inside the mine... warping out. dropping the loot then /home back in before the leave..

I'd find a way to manage this. Hope that helps you advance your company.
You don't see the 10% of what you keep problem? People can just mine for themselves, and get 100% of their profits.
Thanks... We'll have guards inside the mine, too.
Patt, people don't get a home and a faction from mining privately, though, do they?
Hello, I'm LWJM19 (that's my in game name as well). I would like to apply to join this company because I am a miner at heart and would love to do it for a sort of "occupation", the reason I am attracted is that I am new and I am looking for somewhere to belong. I am 15 years old and from the northern united states and I would love to be a part of your stockade.
My only question is, "Are you supplied with tools, or do you have to use your own?"
What about miners in there when no guards are online?

I think it's a cool concept but it's a little difficult to transfer into reality. Obviously this difficulty is negated if you have a large enough group of people active.

That being said, I'll join, I've been looking for something to do. I think being part of a group actively working towards something would be cool. 10% is kind of low though and is unlikely to attract a very large following.
If you stumble upon my mine system, Can I sue your company? o_O My legal team at Creeper, Creeper, and Ghast are prepared to litigate for no less than 90% of your assets.
Ugh... I've decided to stop this thread because I've been shown some problems with it. Once I've thought my way around this I'll maybe do it seriously.