Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Another Guest Thread!
Started by [E] azzas15

Hey There,

I think people need to look at the guests in another light. I was a guest not long ago, and because of the kindness of others and the help they gave I became a member and donated a small sum.

Without guests there will be no new members and less donations. But there can be to many at once and they never read the signs <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> but as I have read in other threads there is the possability of splitting the chats. While this is a good idea to slow down the chat bar it almost blanks out the new players and if that was me back when I first tried this server I probably would not have returned.

(Not to sure if this already exists) What about having a dedicated chat and also having dedicated players to help the guests this can just be normal helpfull players as this will reduce the amount of time moderators will needs to spend with the simple problems. Also when players help maybe there can be some sort of reward system for MT credits or other things you can work towards..

So cut the guests some slack everyone has been new at some point!

Sorry if this jumps from point to point but im slowly writing this from work.

Have a goods one.

Azza

Or maybe they could use the forums?

I hear the forums are pretty useful.