Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF ONLINE GUESTS!
Started by Unknown User

This is ridiculous the server has been nearly unplayable for several days now, there is about 3 times as many guests online as their is members and its lagging the hell out of the server! Also the "how do I do (fill in the blank) questions every 2 seconds in annoying as well. Way too many guests online at once.
Once the guest chat is separated it will be less annoying...

And the lag is from bukkit and plugins not being all updated for 1.0, nothing we can really do other than wait... we fix the bugs as soon as we can...
Sorry about the overly annoyed rant, Any idea what the chats will be separated?
I will try to solve this tonight.
Me love you long time! <3
Yea it's really annoying that guests ask like to buy stuff and where can I build and stuff like that.
I am A guest my self, and even I get agitated by the lack of common sense and decency of my fellow guest. Currently I log on to explore the amazing buildings, but I keep my mouth shut til I'm on the white list
That's because they don't know how to read signs... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
you all need to calm down and remember that you were a guest or not whitelisted at one time. everyone has to start somewhere and i just assume that the newbs start on the best minecraft server that ever was to begin with.
Maybe they should read the signs? I dont mind legitimate questions but when theres signs that tell everything they need to know yet they ask it anyway cuz they are too lazy thats when I get annoyed..