Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] my brother got me banned
Started by [E] boneslee

Username:Dalaris

When you were banned : (Date.)11/26/11

Person who banned you:idk

Reason you were banned:my brother got on and he stole from i dont know where but it wasnt me can u please let me back in it was my brother i promise i cant lose this server

Bones, I believe you, but on this server you are responsible for the people using your account. This means you need to watch who you share your pass with. I doubt this is a perma ban though. Good luck!
bonaslee im not gonna say wether i believe u or not but im gonna give u some advice:

If you are telling the truth about your brother stealing your account, you have more of a chance to get unbanned just taking the blame because the whole 'my bro stole my account' is so over used in ban appeals that mods and admins usually just presume your lying.

not my choice though.

good luck if your telling the truth
This is very true, we don't accept "my brother did it" as a valid excuse. When you sign up you agree to the rules and one of the rules is that you are held accountable for anything that happens with your account even if you didn't do it.
Thats why I don't let my friend even touch my laptop. Hope you get back, im sure you will. Just be patient I guess.
DxWeennaaaa wrote:
Thats why I don't let my friend even touch my laptop. Hope you get back, im sure you will. Just be patient I guess.

Dude its not certain hes telling the truth....
Dalaris, find a new excuse and make a new appeal.

Locked.