Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Can't build on land I bought...
Started by [E] PerfectlyKawaii

Okay so, I bought a 10x10 piece of land in "newcraftcity" (which for some reason is labeled as paradise city when you click it with string)

Anyway, I bought it for 4 gold and the owner of the land, highpredator, said he put it in for me to have access to build. But uh...yah, its been a while. He even said it wouldnt take too long for it to be approved. And this was at like 3pm yesturday. I got off to wait so when I got back on, I would be able to go build, but It didn't happen... :/ So...what am I missing here? x.x"

Note: PLEASE forgive me, Im a TOTAL newb here still and I have no idea how things work and get lost in the vast size of this whole place. ><"
Newcraftcity was previous named "Paradise City", hence the region name difference.

Currently, this is how buying lots in Minetown work:

1. Contact city owner and pay owner for a lot

2. City owner puts in petition for a new protection subregion to be created at the lot boundaries (subregions are not created ahead)

3. A Minetown staff member (moderator or above) will create the subregion and make you the owner of the subregion.

4.You will then be able to build (all things being accomplished correctly).

The slowest part of this is waiting for the staff member to be available. They are very busy and it can take them time to get through everything, including doing the subregion for your lot. As well, being people, sometimes staff do make little mistakes, like typos. If your lot is still not ready yet (cannot build), keep an eye out for HighPredator and ask him to check the status of getting your lot, whether the petition is still open or if something didn't get done right (in which a new petition will need to be opened).

Minetown is giving strong consideration to switching to Towny, which will change how the lot buying process works, hopefully to be faster and less staff-dependent.

fyi: Minetown is a global gaming community. Saying something happened around "3pm" means very little without a timezone.
Okay, it now says, when i click it with string, that its my lot (it says like kawaiilot, paradisecity) But I still dont have permission to build :/
Sounds like a mod made the protection but made a mistake. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Open a new /pe asking for help.

Type /pe open I have a protection issue with my lot. Please Help.

Stand on your lot when opening the /pe.

Now go mine/ gather goods while you wait. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
xD thanks!

I was actually doing that earlier <3 Found two diamond. I feel lucky. xD