Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] modern warfare 3: Recon helicopter
Started by [E] jandrews [1]

good joke - and i understand that there are strong factions between the COD and BF crowds, i just try to be impartial. Although i play more cod than bf, if you wouldn't mind answering, which do you play more and on which system? i'm just curious
CoD xbox <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Neither lol

BF3 has more eye candy though

that and its generally more of a team game than a im going to get 25 kills without dying playstyle

It's also maximum efficiency on a PC because of the console's wee processors (Frames)
bf3 pc

over 60 fps, ultra settings, gorgeous explosions, and destruction.

all in all, 100% better looking, and geared more towards team play, more realistic (have to aim above peoples heads when sniping a good distance)

i used to be a major fan-boy of CoD but now im all about BF3, and i will never ever go back to CoD. BF3FTW
BF3 mwahahahahahahaaha... Anyway battlefield 3 probably has a better variation of maps and probably has REAL life guns. Also does MW3 have something like the EOD bot,plus you don't have to buy guns on BF3. Do you have to on cod?
No, guns on cod MW3 are earned as you rank up,(you had to buy them on black ops with credits earned online) camouflage and attachments are earned by ranking up the gun itself: ie. by using it. (and getting kills with it) 31 is the maximum rank for guns.

AND i have to agree that BF3 is more realistic, in fact i might get it soon. I actually have BF2 bad company so i haven't experienced the newer one and i now i should.
i also wanted to discuss the care package effect (as i call it) where a care package isn't taken and everyone swarms to get it. in MW3 they pun an exploding care package, which i think is cool but stupid.
MOM!!

Look at those guys tryin to copy Starcraft 2 strats !! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>