Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned - Harassment
Started by [E] Daoldman

Username: DaOldMan

When you were banned : November 25th 2011 (11/25/11)

Person who banned you: Deus_Lemmus

Reason you were banned: Harassment

Hello, I was banned for Harassment. My friends and I saw that our friend imthelag wasn't in Vent or the Chat. So We went to go find him, but I was invited to his home. So I did /home imthelag and was teleported to new place that I've never seen before. I /tpahere'd all my friends. (Who currently were using the map to walk to him) We went to imthelag and start messing with him like all minecrafters mess with there buddies. Hitting him with swords and sticks. Then Deus_Lemmus showed up. We didn't know he was here because we were 'harassing' so we messed with him too thinking he wasn't going to ban all of us except imthelag. I'm sorry if we caused any inconvenience.

Reference: http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1660996-concern-multiple-bans

Unless you are directly related to the ban, you are not supposed to post anything in other peoples ban appeals!
I am Directly related, DOM along with me and a few others were banned for an extreme misunderstanding, I'm here to give support as I already was unbanned.