Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My shop deleted irresponsibly
Started by [E] Coffeey

The past 2 weeks i have been gone away on internship with a company for web design so i wasn't able to go on mine town for the past fortnight.

I noticed my shop was deleted after i was going to stock it and now there is a new shop there in its place.....

What annoys me is that i had a thread on the forums saying that i would be away for the 2 weeks i was gone stating for nobody to claim my town and stuff....http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1598296-cya-minetown

The shop was also fairly new so i hadnt stocked yet and was waiting for 1.0 to make it a potion shop.

obviously u dont care about these excuses but the main thing i thought was irresponsible was that i was told by savage1106 that there had been an eviction notice in front of my shop while i was away wich was pointless and irresponsible because obviously i couldnt see it and that they didn't ask someone if i was gone away or left.

I am expecting a refund of :

*2 and a half stacks of wool

*2 stacks of logs

*1 stack of smooth stone

*1 stack of glass blocks

There was also some planks but i dont care for them.

All in all im dissapointed with the lack of research into where i was for the week, and the fact that my shop is gone......

Thanks..
bump

EDIT: GRIFF and zdeathclock now own the lot

I would also like a refund of A shop lot
Coffeey,

I was on mumble with Masta and I asked him if any above market lots where available, so he went with me to have a look. Eventually, we came across "Coffeey's Cottage Shop", which Masta deemed was not an appropriate market shop, so he placed a sign saying you had 2 weeks to turn it into one. Me and Masta both at the time were unaware of your absence, BUT I saw you online at one point and told you that your shop was not in order and you only had a few days to make it proper. I do not think it is appropriate to demand refunds as such. Masta has a very difficult job, and you should respect that.

Taco
TacoIcingMan wrote:
Coffeey,

I was on mumble with Masta and I asked him if any above market lots where available, so he went with me to have a look. Eventually, we came across "Coffeey's Cottage Shop", which Masta deemed was not an appropriate market shop, so he placed a sign saying you had 2 weeks to turn it into one. Me and Masta both at the time were unaware of your absence, BUT I saw you online at one point and told you that your shop was not in order and you only had a few days to make it proper. I do not think it is appropriate to demand refunds as such. Masta has a very difficult job, and you should respect that.

Taco

It is true that at one point i was on for about 5 minutes last saturday but i dont think u ever clearly said to me that i had an eviction notice....

You must also be defending your own shop and im not looking for it back if it makes you feel any better..

And im not demanding anything im EXPECTING a refund because i think a decision was made too quickly without any notice given to me, apart from when u must have said it to me while i was working on saturday, wich i doubt was mesaged or sent to me in a message on the forums? Instead u must have said it in an over crowded chat during my 2 minute minetown session on saturday.

And im not saying that masta's job isnt hard or demanding, because i know it is, but you must understand that my job was difficult too and i expect that when i leave for 2 weeks and post on the forums saying not to touch my stuff.. i expect it to be not touched, at least with my consent wich was not given or ran past me.
I have nothing to do with the removal of your shop.

Taco
i never accused you of having anything to do with the removal of the shop.

It was your choice to comment on the thread

EDIT: btw, are u aware that your name is displayed on the left of the post just over the number of post you have made. Thus making it pointless for you to state your name at the bottom of every single post u make

Ugh whatever man sorry
Its just little quirks people like to do

Like remember space narwhal?

~SN

EDIT: Just realized you werent here when SN played. Nevermind.
bump
I too was in mumble at the time Masta saw your shop, he put a notice up and you didnt do anything so it was removed.

Making a forum post for your absence does not cover the shop, mods and admins cannot check each forum post for every shop that is in the market. You should have put an appropriate sign up explaining why the shop would not be stocked soon as per the rules of the market.

As there was no sign to say you were not stocking the shop it was removed and no refunds are given.

Sorry Coffeey xx