Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Seriously F*cking pissed off at this server.
Started by [E] theblade180

I go on the server, and it says I'm a guest. When I try to ask for help, nobody f*ckng says anything to help me. #1 server on minecraft? I don't think so. I thought servers were supposed to have admins that HELP people? Not so much here. Hnestly. How in the hell am I supposed to play if nobody will help me?
Still nothing eh? What the hell is wrong with the people on this server?
what the hell is wrong with you? read the signs at spawn, make a app and dont be a little shit
lol....

He makes a post and it's not answered within 2 min and already rage !?

I'll waste some time explaining here... it's not because you ask a question in a super crowded chat that people MUST answer you... especially that all the information is on the signs, the website, the forums and the wiki....

Go find a server that better suits you....

Bye
hunter9340 wrote:
what the hell is wrong with you? read the signs at spawn, make a app and dont be a little shit

I did. None of it told me how to log in or anything. It says I'm a guest.
*sigh* listen, you listening? go to www.minetown.net/promo and fill that fucing application out, if you cant wait more than a day to be added then get the fuck off of minetown
hunter9340 wrote:
*sigh* listen, you listening? go to www.minetown.net/promo and fill that fucing application out, if you cant wait more than a day to be added then get the fuck off of minetown

Submitted. Sorry for the grief.
You registered and posted on the forums, I guess you missed the "Join Now" button. Let me help you:

http://www.minetown.net/join

You realize you made the original post and posted an update complaining nobody replied 2 minutes later? c-mon now!

edit *oops* little late.
OH my gawd this is just proof how ignorant Most of the quests are.

only one guest ive met thats not ignorant nor stupid is vampirepenguin.
lol. Good luck getting accepted.

You are an impatient little scone arent u <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>