Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned for annoyance
Started by [E] brendanfrost27

username: brendanfrost27

when you were banned: june or may 2011

person who banned you:N/A

reason you were banned: i was saying hi to get attention of a admin said hi ten or fifteen times so yeah i understand why i was in trouble but being annoying isnt something to get banned for theres annoying people complaining about something all the time so it was stupid me getting banned id like to get back on and get the lot i ws supposed to get and this was the first server i joined so id like to play on it some more

brendanfrost27 wrote:
Im a dumb spammer but now im trying to defend myself by questioning the staffs decision by calling it stupid.

...yes, yes i agree.

Do u know how irritating it is when people like u spam chat, like you said, about 10 or 15 times. 10 or fifteen times is a fairly dangerous amount of times to spam 'hi' repeatedly in chat.

There have been people who have spammed chat about 5 times and been perma banned.

spamming is propably one of the biggest offenses you can commit btw (isnt it?)

anyways it has nothing to do with me... but yeah that my un-needed opinion xD

btw that quote was fake to the people who didnt notice <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

hope u stay banned <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
Good one Coffeey, I'll thumbs that up.
Yes, spamming the server to get mod and admins attention is a brilliant idea; calling it a stupid decision just makes it that much better.

That whole paragraph just sums up what kind of player you will be, if your not annoying members you will be harrassing admins and spamming.

Thank you for trying to appeal but I think we will keep it as a permanant ban. I hope you find a nice server elsewhere.