Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Nether Home Protection
Started by [E] Dragoness

What are the current limitations on Nether protections? I'm not looking for a huge base, but

1. my husband has a nether gate that has already been affected for worse by a visitor (had to replace blocks),

2. I'd like to have a small netherwort farm without dealing with theft constantly (already had some stolen), and

3. intend to create a blaze room and don't want someone to steal the spawner (someone already tried to steal a spawner from me but LWC came to the rescue when the person griefed past my initial barriers).

I suppose on the third point, once blaze spawners can be picked up (if they're allowed for members), I could do a room in the main world, just the nether seems more appropriate. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I believe plenty of other people are interested in doing similar; creating wart farms and such. Which could be an argument to keep nether protection minimal (no massive protected nether tracts), but also supports that my concerns aren't ridiculous.

I imagine this is figured out in general, but the staff person I asked about region protection couldn't give a certain answer. >.>